Veet EasyWax Sensitive Electrical Roll-On Kit
- Product Code: B00HBR7OJU
- Brand: Veet
- Salon wax results at home - sensuously smooth skin that lasts for up to four weeks
- Contains heating device, wax refill for legs and arms, waxing strips and ideal finish wipes
- Moisturising formula with almond oil for sensitive skin
- Removes hair as short as 2 mm for ideal results
Discover the Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit for Legs and Arms - Sensitive Skin – a self-heating wax system with a roll-on applicator for salon results at home.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm. Specifically formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types including sensitive, skin is left moisturised and impeccably smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Keeps Wax at the Right Temperature
The self-heating unit heats the wax to the right temperature.
Ensures Clean and Even Application
The roll-on applicator ensures clean and even thin layers of wax for total coverage.
Seven Steps to Salon-Perfect Results at Home
Check the slanted side of the roller head is in contact with the skin during application to allow the roller to glide over skin. The wax is ready when it glides out of the roller easily and applies evenly to the skin. Do not allow the wax to come into contact with water as it will become ineffective.
Holding the bottom of the strip, very quickly and in one swift motion, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows (from ankle to knee for legs) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. The faster you remove the strip, the more effective it will be.
After use the refill will be hot. Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
The red light turns on to confirm the device is heating. Place the plugged device on its base and leave it connected for 20 min. After 20 min, the wax is ready for application. Start to apply the wax to a small area first, to check that the wax applies easily. If the wax does not roll easily onto the skin, let the device warm the wax for at least and additional 5 min.
Rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
Remove any residue with a perfect fresh wipe (you can alternatively use the back of a used strip) This wax cannot be rinsed off with water.
Good hair removal is an essential element of any holiday. When it comes to hair removal, the choice of products is vast so it’s best to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date or time to really pamper yourself?
- Your pain threshold – let’s face it, waxing isn’t pain free despite the fantastic results
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting, soft hair or a quick fix that’ll last 1-2 days
How does waxing work?
Wax clings to the hair shaft (and not the skin), which is then removed from the root by the mechanical action of removing the wax or fabric strip from the skin. Hair regrowth is soft to the touch and you will not need to depilate again for up to 4 weeks.
Is waxing suitable for everyone?
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or diabetics, and though suitable for pregnant women, may cause bruising. Certain areas of the body should only be waxed if you have previous waxing experience. It is advisable for children under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
How long do I have to wait between applications of Veet Wax products?
Hair growth is very individual so timings vary. Hair should be between 1.5 and 5mm long as a minimum, depending on which Veet wax product you are using.
Why do I need waxing experience for my underarms and bikini line, but not for my legs?
Because the bikini line and underarms are more sensitive and challenging areas to wax than legs.
Top Waxing Tips
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before waxing: the wax will cling better to the hair and will be more effective
- Rub an ice cube over the area you plan to wax, dry your skin thoroughly and then begin waxing. This will quickly cool your skin making the hair easier to remove in one go
- To soothe the skin after strip removal, immediately apply pressure with your han.
- Sensitive skin can be susceptible to red bumps after hair removal no matter what depilation method is used. To avoid red bumps it's important not to wax your legs before or after a very hot bath or shower, as this can irritate the skin
- Try to avoid waxing during your period as skin is at its most sensitive
- Exfoliate once or twice a week using a body brush or salt scrub to remove dead skin and give your circulation a boost
- If you get the odd in-growing hair, rub lemon juice on to the affected area – the fruit acids help to exfoliate the skin which should relieve the problem
- If you’re waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down
- If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first – they’re the easiest, and less sensitive than other areas
Creams vs. Waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair, so you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to 4 weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine, so give waxing a try and stop waiting for that prickly stubble to return — it won't.
Veet EasyWax Refill: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, CI 77891
Veet Perfect Finish Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
|Safety Warning||Precautions Read & follow all precautions and directions before use. Retain outer pack and leaflet for other precautions. Suitable for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids. Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using a strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. Keep out of reach of children In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, seek medical advice immediately. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising. Caution: When in use the wax refill will be hot - Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device. Use only Veet wax refills with this appliance. The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.|
|Serving Size||100 Grams|
|Shipping Weight||422 g|
|Delivery Destinations:||Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.|
|Date First Available||13 Dec. 2013|